Sunday, April 7, 2013

OX News: Obama is the Only One Sexist Enough to Hire Women Based on Appearance

            Obama is under fire from everyone in the nation after his extremely sexist comments, calling a woman “attractive”, while at the same time, having that woman somehow, indirectly under his employ.   From this line of logic, it is fair to say that whenever Obama hires a woman, it is because he finds that woman attractive and pays no regard towards qualifications.  We here at OX News find this not only a completely unprecedented breach of etiquette, but an action that implies that only women who are attractive can get a high ranking job.  To cover this story, we have the following from Attractive Blonde Anchor:

            “In my long line of work here at OX News and nowhere else, I find it offensive that Obama is only hiring women he finds attractive.  My fellow female anchors and I have worked long and hard to get to where we are now.  Is it just because we are attractive that we have jobs?  Is it just because some pig gave me-I mean us a job that we are competent?  Is it just coincidence that every last female anchor at OX news for a few years was blonde and chesty?  NO!  I mean, yes, to that last one.  That is just all a coincidence.  Rupert Turd-ock definitely hired me due to my competence at journalism, and I was easily the most qualified woman in that binder Rupert had compiled.”

            In other news, OX News Anchor Carl Strudelsaw believes that Obama might have originally taken an interest in Michelle Obama because he thought she was attractive.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment